Juvenile Specific Outpatient Treatment Program
WBH Services, LLC has crafted a SOP program specifically designed for the special issues presented by adolescents who exhibit problematic sexual behaviors. The Juvenile Specific Outpatient Treatment Program is for youth 18 years old or younger with sexually aggressive behaviors. A juvenile that participates in our treatment program has demonstrated behavior that is sexual in nature and has been brought before the court system, adjudicated and has been ordered to undergo a Psycho/Sexual Evaluation with recommended treatment. Our treatment program provides juvenile offenders the following major learning objectives:
- Learning about the sexual offending cycle.
- Discuss concepts of cycle phases: build-up, thinking errors; grooming and acting-out behaviors.
- Learning about the impact of crime to the victim, families and community.
- Discuss concepts of boundaries, immediate and long-term effects of sexual abuse and victim empathy.
- Discuss concepts of warning signs, lapse vs. relapse, and community support building so as to produce a realistic and relevant safety/relapse prevention plan.
- Therapeutic family and/or individual sessions to support youth
- Standardized and structured family reunification planning in coordination with victims services.
Treatment is based on a systems approach with the idea that youth are part of a system; family participation is highly encouraged.
A clinical polygraph examination is an important component of our treatment program. However, this treatment tool is not given to children under the age of 12 years. Completion is based on the pace of treatment of the individual adolescent.
Services Provided Within the Treatment Program
- Psycho/Sexual Evaluation
- Specialized Group Sessions
- Specialized Individual Sessions
- Specialized Family Sessions
WBHServices SOP Referral Form_Adult-Adol[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [26.6 KB]
Note: You will need Adobe(r) Reader(r) to view PDF files. If you do not have it, you can download it for free.