Adult Outpatient Sex Offender Treatment Program
WBH Services, LLC is a Pennsylvania SOAB approved sex offender treatment provider operating under the Containment model.
The following components are part of the treatment program:
- Complete psychosexual evaluation to include: Intelligence testing, MCMI-III, AODA testing, The Abel Assessment of Sexual Interest and clinical polygraph.
- Sex offender group sessions co-conducted by approved, licensed therapists and WBH, Director Molly Wagner who is a member of the SOAB (Sex Offender Assessment Board).
- A compliance polygraph examination to determine compliance with both treatment program rules and compliance with court orders and to insure there have been no violations of probation/parole rules and regulations. Additional polygraph examinations may be utilized with any offender when deemed appropriate by the provider and/or Adult Probation and Parole (AP&P).
- Completion of eight phases of clinical concepts using a cognitive-behavioral approach which is a containment model grounded in the Good Lives Model and Self-Regulation management.
Services Provided Within the Treatment Program
- Psycho/Sexual Evaluation
- Adult Sex Offender Group Sessions
- Individual Sex Offender Sessions
- Family Therapy
- Marital and Partner Counseling
- Victim-Centered Therapy
WBHServices SOP Referral Form_Adult-Adol[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [26.6 KB]
Note: You will need Adobe(r) Reader(r) to view PDF files. If you do not have it, you can download it for free.