Below you will find directions to both our locations in Titusville and Warren. Also for you convience, we have provided some public transportation information for both locations.
Click Here to Get Directions to our Titusville Office
Click Here to Get Directions to our Warren Office
TAWC now have the Sheffield-route that travels via Conewango Towers, Pennsylvania Avenue and Madison Avenue. The Youngsville-route travels via Warren General, Blair, Rouse Avenue and Youngsville
The North/South Route travels via Market Street and Conewango Avenue to the VA Clinic and South to Pleasant Township via Warren General.
The bus fare is just $.75! Senior citizens, age 65+, ride free. Discount TAWC tickets are also available. Children 6 to 12 years - $ .40. Children under 6 ride for free with an escort. Children to or
from Warren County High Schools or to or from the Warren C.A.R. Pool or Brokenstraw Valley Pool - $ .25.
The TAWC fixed-route buses offer an easily accessible entry for all passengers needing greater access. These buses are low floor buses with kneeling capability.
This door-to-door service system is a service that will pick you up at your door and return you to your door at the end of your trip, in accordance with daily schedules. This service is available
to residents throughout Warren County.
You must call our office at least one working day in advance before 3:00 pm to reserve your seat. Trip reservations can be made one week in advance, two weeks for medical appointments.
The bus will take you to senior centers, medical appointments, visiting, shopping or just for a day out.
TAWC buses are available to the handicapped. The buses are lift-equipped for passengers in wheelchairs or who have difficulty with
steps. If you need to use this feature please tell the dispatcher at the time you reserve your ride.
Passengers are encouraged to obtain an escort if they need assistance getting to or from the TAWC bus. Seniors 65+ and escorts can use this service for a fare of $.25 per day.
For the schedule and stops click here
SHARED-RIDE SERVICE SCHEDULES
Everyone desiring to use this service requires 24-hour advance registration notice. TAWC reserves the right to cancel service at any time and to notify passengers of such cancellations when
possible. Seniors 65 years of age or older can use this service for only $.25 a day. Reservations for a Monday trip must be made on the prior Friday.
- SUGAR GROVE AREA(A) ~ Service is available within the Sugar Grove service area and from this area into Warren every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- RUSSELL AREA(B) ~ Service is available within the Russell service area and from this area into Warren every Monday and Wednesday.
- YOUNGSVILLE AREA(C) ~ Service is available within the Youngsville service area and from this area into Warren every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- TIDIOUTE AREA(D) ~ Service is available within the service area every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Service is available from this service area into Warren every Friday.
- WARREN AREA(F) ~ Service is available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- SHEFFIELD AREA(E) ~ Service is available every Monday, Thursday and Friday. Person requesting service on these days should contact the Sheffield Area Medical Center at 968-5667
for trip reservations. Service is available from this service area into Warren every Wednesday. Person requesting service on this day should contact TAWC at 723-1874 for trip reservations.
- ERIE AREA ~ Service is available to the Erie area every Monday and Wednesday. The TAWC bus arrives in Erie between 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM and departs Erie between 2:00 PM - 2:30
Note: You will need Adobe(r) Reader(r) to view PDF files. If you do not have it, you can download
it for free.